Spread out on 1,800 square feet of floor space, the Penthouse Owner’s Suite is the most unique, luxurious and exclusive accommodations in Avalon on Catalina Island. The suite’s open beamed ceilings, original hardwood flooring and richly crafted wood furniture give guests the impression of staying in an European-style lodge. Perfect for a honeymoon, anniversary celebration, or romantic getaway, the Penthouse Suite is accessed by a private elevator or stairs and offers a walk-on terrace with sweeping views of the ocean and Avalon Bay. The suite is fitted with a full kitchen, dining room, laundry room, master bedroom with master en suite, master bath with shower and jetted tub, living room with a fireplace and an adjacent lounge area off the living room with a queen-size bed and full bath.
- Over 1,800 square feet of floor space
- Private elevator (or stairs)
- Exclusive with complete privacy
- Walk-on terrace with sweeping views of Avalon Bay and Ocean
- Master bedroom with king bed, Posturepedic mattress, 60″ LED flat-screen television with Blu-Ray disc player and a roll-top desk with a desktop computer with wireless
- Master bathroom with jetted-tub and separate shower
- Laundry room with stacking washer/dryer and iron with portable board
- Living area with a fireplace, sofa and 60″ LED flat-screen television with Blu-Ray disc player
- Lounge area with upright piano and a queen-size bed
- 2nd full bath located next to the queen-size bed
- Kitchen with full-size fridge (un-stocked), microwave, stove top, oven and coffee maker with complimentary coffee and fitted with pots, pans, & dishes.
- Dining area with seating for 6